Ten Types of Lesbian

Ten Types of Lesbian

#1
Dyke or Butch
A lesbian who dresses and behaves in a masculine fashion.

#2
Femme, Lipstick Lesbian, or Girly Girl
A lesbian who dresses and behaves in a feminine fashion.

#3
Futch
A lesbian who is both femme and butch.

#4

Stone Butch
A lesbian who is strongly masculine in character and dress, who tops her partners sexually (and sometimes emotionally), and who does not wish to be touched genitally.

#5
Stone Femme
A lesbian who is femme, who is the receiver in sexual interactions, and who does not wish to be touched genitally.

#6
Chapstick Lesbian
A soft butch — also known as a chapstick lesbian — is a woman who exhibits some stereotypical butch lesbian traits without fitting the masculine stereotype associated with butch lesbians.

#7
Baby Dyke
A young, inexperienced and/or boyish lesbian; also sometimes called a Baby Butch.

#8
Tomboi
A submissive butch.

#9
Lesbian Until Graduation
A woman experimenting with or adopting a temporary lesbian identity.

#10
Hasbian
A woman who has identified as a lesbian in the past but now identifies as heterosexual.

Comments

comments

9 Responses to Ten Types of Lesbian

1. that girl

October 21, 2009 at 6:42 pm

guys think im straight… girls think im a baby dyke… n parents hate me… the MIX!!!

2. Pingback: Ten Types of Lesbian

3. Howling Woman

March 4, 2009 at 2:41 am

I’m confused, how can you be any of the types of lesbian without wanting genital contact? It’s a conundrum, for me anyway. I don’t think I’m a lesbian, but I wouldn’t kick Rachel Maddow out of my bed!

4. Pingback: ” Sex News Square Down #16 at jamYe waXman. seX matters. - jamYe waXman. seX matters.

5. Sterkworks

October 26, 2008 at 9:18 am

Although not a perfect match, I think I must be a Chapstick Lesbian. Of course, my OCD obsession with having at least five tubes of Chapstick on my person at all times might have something to do with this. And oh, the things you can do with Chapstick that one would never guess!

6. Chicory

October 25, 2008 at 9:15 pm

hmmm, I would say that a stone femme is the giver in sexual relationships and does not wish to be touched genitally.

7. Rain

October 25, 2008 at 11:53 am

Good post. I identify with #6.

8. ~Julie Phineas~

October 25, 2008 at 11:50 am

You beat me to comment Trish LOL

There are way more than ten types but had to choose ten… here are a few more types:

Drag Kings Females who perform in drag as males. (not all are lesbians)

Faux Queens Females who perform in drag as females. (not all are lesbians)

Butch in the Streets, Femme in the Sheets (and Vice Versa)- self explanatory

Bi Lesbians – attracted to both sexes

Trans Lesbians – MTF Transgendered woman who is attracted to women.

Straight Lesbians – A woman who identifies as a lesbian but is in a relationship with a man.

Married Lesbians – A woman who identifies as a lesbian but is in a relationship with a man but wishes she wasn’t.

Lesbian Recruiters – Lesbian women who only pursue straight women.

And sometimes lipstick lesbians are straight girls who act like lesbians for attention.

Plus there are the Studs out there…

Give us all the types you know… there are way more than ten!

9. p.Johanna

October 25, 2008 at 10:53 am

nowadays we got the studs, too.