The Yes on Prop. 8 Blog Roll

Photobucket Yesterday the Yes on Prop. 8 campaign held a “Sick Out” where they kept their children home from school in protest of the $1 million dollar donation by the CTA.

Funny how the boy who picks on my son for having two moms wasn’t at school yesterday. Note to Yes on Prop h8ers, depriving your kids of an education is not the answer to The Marriage Crisis you have brought upon us all. This post is for all of the Yes on Prop. 8 advocates online who have contributed to the discriminatory measure by spreading their lies about what they call The Gay Agenda. Let me tell you, my gay agenda is to raise my children and make a positive impact on this world. So Prop 8 backers, what is your agenda? To Protect Marriage? Then Protect Mine!! Vote NO on Prop 8! But you won’t. You’ll probably go back to your blog and post about the angry lesbian who linked your page. Well, your damn right I’m angry and hell yes I linked your page. You know why?? Because the website you all promote so much, ProtectMarriage.com, won’t even link you themselves. Oh sure, they have a form to fill out for a ‘BlogRoll’ and tell you to give up your email and they will link your blog. But all they did was harvest your email to send you convoluted messages about how you should proceed in denying a whole group of people a basic human right.

Along with that goes my children’s health coverage, and other things you haven’t even thought about.

All your kids that were kept home yesterday were able to have either parent sign their absence note. So my children don’t deserve that right? Is either parent in your family forced to wait in the hallway at the doctor’s office, even in an emergency for you or your kids? What about your taxes? What if you couldn’t claim your own children on your taxes??

So here you go!

Below is a list of the latest bloggers to post a message advocating Proposition 8 in California, which effectively strips away the rights of thousands of households across the state. These bloggers have no problem telling us we are sexual deviants, fake families, social misfits and what have you. With Election Day so close, the LGBT community can’t afford to let these people believe their own BS any longer!

I encourage all readers of this post, whether you are FOR or AGAINST Proposition 8 to stand up and come out now!!

Here is a list of blogs that are FOR Prop 8 go ahead and add any others you know of in a comment, maybe your own. Let’s open the discussion let’s talk about it. Let’s clear the air. You think we are full of it, we think you are. We are angry and so are you. Emotions are escalating and leading to despair on both sides. We want you to know how we feel… we feel like second class citizens. Whatever side your on we need to just get our feelings out and known. Then voters will have a clear picture of the TRUTH when they vote on November 4th.

So visit these blogs and tell them how you feel about Proposition 8!!!

BeetleBabee
AbbeyEarth
the Mitt Blog
Real Tolerance
Two Blog Right/
Akinas 4 prop 8
California Crusader
MamaPro
WKA Neen
The Coffeys
The Orange Juice Blog (*No on 8 site, but this is a Yes on 8 blogger giving perspective.)
John Malloy
Protecting Marriage Prop 8
1 Rad Dad
Champions of Marriage
Forester Inc
The Scoggin Family
Turn It Down

Plus here are some YouTube Channels broadcasting for Yes on Prop. 8…

here
here
here
here
here
here
here
and
here

And in case you haven’t seen this one before, it’s extremely fitting for this post:

Photobucket

Julie Phineas Julie Phineas is a work at home mom of 2 who lives in Southern California. You can find out more about her online by visiting her website at www.juliephineas.com.

Comments

comments

182 Responses to The Yes on Prop. 8 Blog Roll

1. fern

March 26, 2009 at 8:14 am

I’m not gay but since proposition 8 just don’t come around and talk to me about your faith and God, I may get violent and to all Ramirezes what about voting “yes” and selling drugs to kids? Then what a great Christian thing to do spending over $40 mil. when entire families with kids are losing their homes and thrown on the streets. Why is it the pope has such success on his trips to Africa and Latin America? Simply because those are the continents where illiteracy, poverty and corruption are most common, to these people God is the very last hope besides dying and we all can witness how God has helped Africa. You bigoted twits make me feel sorry I’m not gay it’s probably not in my genes, I’m ashamed to be hetero like you.

• Jennifer

September 6, 2011 at 8:32 pm

Perfect. You are awesome.

2. Ron

March 25, 2009 at 10:05 pm

The reason why 52% of the population voted to uphold the tradition of marriage is because these folks believe that family is the cornerstone of society. Are heterosexuals marriages perfect? Of course not. Do people marry for the wrong reasons? Of course. BUT without heterosexual relations you would not be here, nor would society be here.

The reason why this is so important is because it marks a point where the majority said enough. Do all the people who voted to uphold tradition really hate homos? I think not. In fact, homosexual acceptance it at an all time high.

That being said, the actual act of same sex is unnatural. Self loathing homosexuals, you can not deny the facts. The facts are VERY clear. If it were not for a heterosexual relationship, you would not be on the planet. You were born with certain organs. Those organs have function. It is undeniable that the perfect equal opposite of man is woman; not man dressed as woman, not man acting as woman.

Many of you may be familiar with YinYang. (A Chinese philosophy) This philosophy is used to describe how seemingly opposing forces are bound together, intertwined, and interdependent in the natural world. Homosexuality ignores function in place of feeling.

pss. Please don’t try to compare yourselves with American Indians, African Americans or Jews. Doing so shows ignorance and stupidity. Throughout history there have always been groups that have been the brunt of some pain, suffering and strife due to land grabs.

The defining of marriage has NOT prevented you from living your life, only prevented you from being able to use a term that you should not be allowed to use.

Marriage SHOULD be kept for those of opposite and SHOULD be used to define that cornerstone that makes up society.

You can use the term union, and you can work with legislature to obtain the same tax benefits as heteros.

ps. Yes, there are animals in nature that have same sex, but keep in mind, animals are not intelligent like humans and they too are doing so for feeling. There are many things in nature that do not fit into a natural society. Murder, Pedophilia are things that happen in nature, but like homosexuality are wrong.

• Jennifer

September 6, 2011 at 8:31 pm

It’s hard to believe that people as stupid as you can function enough to stay alive. This is the most ridiculous post that I have ever seen. Stupid people should not be allowed to procreate or suck up any resources paid for with my tax dollars. I think that I will put a proposition on the next ballot to deport morons like you to Antarctica where you won’t last long enough to bother anyone else. What a freaking moron you are.

3. Dr B

March 25, 2009 at 7:36 pm

You can add my blog to that list:

apcheck.blogspot.com

While I’ve never overtly advocated proposition 8, I often defend those who have been unfairly attacked by the “tolerant gay rights” crowd.

4. Buffy

March 25, 2009 at 5:33 pm

I’ve made the mistake of trying to reason with some of those brick walls. It’s utterly useless. Pounding my head against a literal brick wall is less painful.

On another note, I advocate the bigots keep their brats out of the schools *every* day. It would be lovely if our schools didn’t have troglodytes like them running around making life torturous for others. And just think how much easier it would be to actually educate the remaining students once they were gone….

5. Pingback: mindblowingbich

6. Stephen

March 25, 2009 at 1:46 pm

Check out the articles on http://www.squarewondotorg.wordpress.com. There is a three article series on Prop 8. Part II is at http://squarewondotorg.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/prop-8-and-circular-reasoning%E2%80%94part-ii-defining-the-%E2%80%9Cright%E2%80%9D-in-question/

Part I is about natural law, Part II about legal defenses, and Part III, coming tomorrow, addresses the public benefits of traditional marriage which the state can promote.

7. Anonymous

January 24, 2009 at 3:17 pm

I’m not thinking that two individuals of the same sex should be allowed to marry. Anyway, who’s stopping them from the laws for the land.
    Lessing says that the pro-creative abiltiy doesn’t exist in a gay family.
    I disagree!
    What if two female lovers meet two male lovers and one of the male and female individuals decide they want to pro-create. No one is stopping them from marrying; now the clild has two male role models and two female role models. What are your thoughts?

8. Anonymous

January 15, 2009 at 1:10 am

Hey Ramirez I thought you needed to be a citizen to vote?

It is you who should be grateful we let your wetbacks cousins and grandmas stay in our country… even thought the majority of Americans who don’t have pools to clean think we should round their illegal asses up and ship them back to Mexico.

9. Sei

January 14, 2009 at 7:37 pm

The majority of Americans once believed it was just fine to put Native Americans in reservations, and to put African-Americans in slavery. Did that make those acts right?

The majority of Germans once believed that it was just fine to round up every Jew, Catholic, and anyone else deemed a dangerous deviant. Did that make those actions correct?

I can keep going. Those are just some rather extreme examples of where the majority was doing something to a minority because it could. It was, after all, the MAJORITY. And, when the Majority is against you, and they have decided that YOU, for what ever reason from ideology to race to gender to sex, must be stripped of YOUR rights, is it not comforting to know that someone, somewhere will say that the Majority is not always right simply because it is the majority?

10. Anthony Ramirez

January 14, 2009 at 6:49 pm

Face it the majority of California and the U.S disagree with same sex marriage. Be grateful you can still commit your act.

• Jennifer

September 6, 2011 at 8:26 pm

Be grateful that you haven’t been deported yet.

11. Bill

November 15, 2008 at 1:30 pm

The loud call for opponents of Prop. 8 to “get over it and accept the will of the people” is embarrassing for teachers of social studies and American government in California public and private schools. Clearly, at least 52% of California voters missed the lesson where we learned about how our system of government was designed with a network of political checks and balances to prevent what is called the “tyranny of the majority,” to ensure that our system of government ultimately protects the rights of minorities against what any given majority (religious in the case of Prop. 8) might care to legislate into law.

Perhaps you also missed the news that a consortium of civil rights groups have filed suit against Prop. 8 (story at: http://equaljusticesociety.org/prop8/). They know that any legislation that curtails civil rights for one group that is allowed to stand, regardless of how they may personally feel about that minority, opens the door as precedent to legislate against the rights of another. Perhaps there’s another group out there who doesn’t like having Native American tribes own all those casinos, or business signs in only Spanish, Korean or Farsi, and perhaps we should do something about those obnoxiously ornate Mormon temples all over the place. And what about those Knights of Columbus? Does anyone doubt their intimate connection to the Roman Catholic Church? Perhaps a majority of us should pass a law so that the entire American Roman Catholic church is taxed as a private corporation consequent to the political activity of their Blessed Knights. Perhaps those of you who hate one minority and would deprive them of civil rights might reconsider your political stand (not your religious beliefs) if you consider the precedent being set by Proposition 8. It may be your very beliefs that become the next target for oppression despite your personal belief in their universality.

Whether you believe the Earth is flat, that Adam walked with dinosaurs, that Shiva had six arms, that crystals cure cancer, that fairies live in willows, that Jesus saves you from your sins, or that people choose their sexual identity, your freedom is protected by that Constitution you are trying to change. God save you from yourself.

12. Paul

November 14, 2008 at 9:47 pm

Police State at Prop 8 – MUST WATCH

13. Sei

November 14, 2008 at 8:41 am

Duke4545,

So, men like John Lewis (D-GA), Martin Luther King Jr., and the entirety of the Civil Rights Movement leadership, and their followers, should have shut up and allowed the police to beat them to death for speaking out? After all, the majority has spoken. Sure, they didn’t have laws that went to the voters, but they did have laws which were written by their representatives in government.

Telling the minority of Americans to sit down and shut up because the majority of the electorate said no IS unAmerican. You and Representative Bachman should hang your heads in shame. YOU are not a true American and know nothing of what this nation was founded upon. YOU do not understand that this nation was founded with strong protections for the minority view point. That this nation’s majority often ignored those rights and ran rough shod over those rights is both shameful and tragic, but those rights were enshrined in the Constitution and all the documentation which surrounds it. This is why we have Freedom of Speech. This is why we have Freedom of Assembly. This is why we hav Freedom of the Press. The Constitution ensures that the minority will not be silenced.

To demand that any minority do otherwise is unAmerican. Whether you like it or not, this nation is built upon those foundations, and that means that we have every right to go out there and protest. We have every right to fight this tooth and nail. We have every right to fight to overturn this.

For if we do not, then this is not a free nation, but a nation that has descended into dictatorship and tyranny.

14. duke4545

November 14, 2008 at 8:18 am

the voters of california have spoken ..live with it..i don’t like the fact that there is an idot terriost for president in the white house but he won and he is my president.you don’t see me out in the streets threating ppl.. grow up and act like real americans..

15. ~Julie Phineas~

November 12, 2008 at 9:26 pm

Can’t you all see what’s happened here… the majority voted away the civil rights of the minority. But you know what that’s exactly what needed to happen for the world to see what bigots you are and how we are not going to stand for it. Why can’t any of you Yes on Prop 8 people tell me why its okay to teach MY children about your relationships in school but not the other way around??????? It comes down to right and wrong, and you just wont admit that you are wrong BUT THE SUPREME COURT WILL.

16. Sei

November 12, 2008 at 12:46 pm

46,

I pity you and always will. I am, however, walking away from you.

You doubt yourself for all your words. You are angry at being challenged.

I am walking away stronger and more certain in my faith than you will ever understand.

Sei

17. p.Johanna

November 12, 2008 at 12:17 pm

Beaves and Pugs, don’t you agree? She wants a good spanking from one of us!

18. Anonymous

November 12, 2008 at 12:06 pm

My Dear Sei,

You can pity me all you want. You can call me a lesbian if you want but I am steadfast in my faith that God is alive and Jesus is coming back for me and all those who believes in Him and fights for Him and trembles in His presence. I DO and I can’t wait to be with HIM. That’s the HUGE difference between us. While you are fighting for your rights, I am struggling to be “right” in His eyes. Call me a Jesus freak. because I am.

Here’s a song for all of you….

I can’t wait to be in awe and tremble in His presence….maybe I’ll dance and just stand still…maybe you’ll be there, too.

Live long and be good!

19. Sei

November 12, 2008 at 10:51 am

46,

To start with, every time I see your moniker I’m reminded of a line in the first X-men movie about how ‘if they pass that law, they’ll come for you and tattoo a number into your forehead.’ You seek dehumanization by giving yourself a number rather than a name. Sei is a nickname I earned while gaming. It is part of my identity.

My faith is unshakable. My faith is as strong as the moutain, and as burning as a bonfire. It is as flexable as the finest steal, and as sharp. You have planted nothing.

I pity you. You seek to find a way to allieviate your shame at being lesbian. I will continue to pity you. You cannot be whole and you cannot be sane until you are willing to accept what and who you are.

You continue the biggest lie of all, and you do so in the name of God.

All I have for you is pity.

20. Anonymous

November 12, 2008 at 10:44 am

How funny P.Johanna. I have many lesbian friends. My make up artists for my clients is gay and is very fun to be with. Yes I love my hubby but sex is not the foundation of our relationship. He is a nice guy who works as an airbourne traffic reporter in Los Angeles. No, I have no crush in any of you guys but I think we can even be friends…who knows.

21. p.Johanna

November 12, 2008 at 10:31 am

46: One of our other commentators wrote that the faster we get our ways, the faster the coming of Christ. What do you get out of this propaganda? you state you are content with your hubby (even though you sexually desire women) you state that you are happy (now you have a lesbian best friend) and you state you are strong in your faith (you visit LEZ GET REAL on a daily basis). You sure you don’t have a crush on one of us here? ummmmm, i think you wanna get spanked…

22. Anonymous

November 12, 2008 at 10:21 am

It’s no fairytales Paula. It’s going to happen. I should have said “If it happens TODAY” or “TOMORROW” or “NEXT YEAR”….IF…where will you and family be? I truly believe that it is going to happen. I know you don’t believe it but “what if” (in your own perspective).

I truly believe in these things. Ask a Jew, they are still waiting for their Messiah to this very day. He already came but they rejected Him.

I did not take your right away. I did not vote because I can not vote. Yes, you have your rights and I’m sure you’ll be getting it back. You may continue to fight for it and I will continue to plant the seed of what I believe in. In this day and age, I am amazed at what is going on. The Bible is very very accurate in its description and I am in awe of it all. The Book of Job alone confirms that the earth hangs in nothing. That Book is older than the Book of Genesis. God told Job it hangs in nothing before Columbus even discovered it. I believe in evolution of mankind because the Bible said so. God created the heavens and the earth in 7 days. In the Bible, ” a day” is a thousand years. The Book of Job even talks about the dinosaurs (Job 40:15-18) 15 ¶ Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. 16 Lo now, his strength [is] in his loins, and his force [is] in the navel of his belly.
    17 He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.

Of course, you are far more educated than I am. You are like my lesbian bestfriend in Florida whose been married to her partner for more than 15 years now. She would not listen to me but I am happy I was able to plant the seed.

23. Anonymous

November 11, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Watch this Sei, Paula, P. Johanna

If it happens….I pray you’re not left behind.

There are two phases of the Second Coming of Jesus: First, He is coming for His Church (Rapture and invisible to everyone) Second, He is coming for Israel (everyone will see Him from all corners of the world, all nations, all tribes).

24. Anonymous

November 11, 2008 at 8:32 pm

Yes on 8 won the popular vote. Marriage is between a man and a woman since the beginning of time. Period. You may continue to live your lifestyle. You may teach your children that it is right. You may continue to protest and overturn the popular vote but God is real and He is all knowing, all powerfulful, and greater than any kingdom or government, or principality.

Why do you keep on qouting verses from the Bible? What do you really believe in? Do you really understand it? I thought you said it’s just a myth.

Rapture is near. It will happen “in a blink of an eye”.

“Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up in the clouds together with them to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.”

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Don’t be left behind. It would be a very hellish situation. But if you were left behind. Remember, I told you.

Don’t pity me. I know what’s going on and what’s going to happen to mankind soon.

• Jennifer

September 6, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Hilarious! I really hope that there is a rapture and that all of you worthless people leave. The world will not miss you.

25. Anonymous

November 11, 2008 at 12:18 pm

I’m one for equal rights of gays, fine by it not a big deal to me. I grew up in San Francisco I’ve walked through the castro district. I’ve walked Poke street. I had a gay roommate my freshman year in college. I have two gay cousins. My neighbor is gay. Congratulations to them for their choice. I believe they can have equal rights. The debate is NOT rights the debate is marriage, marriage which is not something that 52% of Californians obviously don’t want rewritten. Due process was served, and so the battle continues. Marriage has been between a man and a woman since the beginning of time.

26. p.Johanna

November 11, 2008 at 11:24 am

I welcome opinions, but go back and read: “GO TO HELL!” “YOU ARE ABNORMAL” “SATAN IS YOUR BEST FRIEND” those opinions I am through with. Also, because of these wrong “opinions” my rights have been taken away, those that have equal rights walk around telling us to get over it, or “don’t hate”, very easy to say. And this isn’t hate, it is FED UP. I’ve had it. I’m not keeping my mouth shut anymore and trust me, PUBLIC DISPLAY OF AFFECTION FULL FORCE FROM ME.

27. Anonymous

November 11, 2008 at 11:19 am

For all the hate that you claim others have why do you hate so much on the opinons that others choose to have? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Politics is a lose lose situation period, there is NO right answer in politics. Physics states for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. Let everyone believe what they want to believe. For as much hate as you claim is being shown toward you, you are showing twice as much.