Lez Post Photos: New Lesbian on the Block Jessica Osmond

Comments

comments

15 Responses to Lez Post Photos: New Lesbian on the Block Jessica Osmond

1. liessy

November 13, 2010 at 1:07 am

Jayne u r a douche bag. If heaven only lets people like u in, I would rather go to hell than having to spend eternity with people like u..
    ‘Copping out’ as you put it for supporting her daughter is surely christian. Aren’t you supposed forgive, not judge and not hurt others. If that’s not the case what is Christianity about cos I’m confused. ‘God loves gays….he loves all people; but, the gay lifestyle is wrong, wrong, wrong’ um.. huh. That makes so much sense. So he loves them but will punish them by sending them to hell all because they love somebody. You should watch the movie Oh God! and chill out.
    Reincarnation is going to be a b*tch to you if God is as hateful as you make him seem. You will probably come back as a trans-gender Muslim with no arms. Who should hermaphrodites have a loving sexual relationship with? Really, i’d like to know your view on that.

2. Ducky

May 10, 2009 at 4:43 am

Barbara,

A Beagle that is legal….is not leagle lol
    I think that my homo self is just going to be all self conscious now that your opinion has changed.
    On the subject of legal, straight folks get two and three marriages and I cannot get one.
    On the subject of Jessica, who really cares? She’s one more sister in this big gay family. “welcome aboard girl!! Be proud of who you are and pray you one day have the same rights and protections under the constitution as every other tax paying citizen” No ones OPINION about my household and family means anything to me just as my opinions of your household and family would change how you manage your family and household. If any of us went through life sweating out everyone’s opinions of us we would all be one color, one religion and wear the same clothes. How boring it would all be huh? Diversity keeps it interesting but in the same respect there will always be elitist people that believe their way is the perfect way. Have a great life Barbara! Live it your way! On the subject of your life, I have no opinion. On the subject of my life, leave your opinions out of it because I’m living it my way too….no matter what you think about it!!

3. barbara

May 4, 2009 at 8:55 pm

Why would marie be having an affair with the co-author of her book? Its sad that the gay popualtion has to sirt up trouble with a family that hasnt done a thing wrong..All they have tried to do was bring a little happiness to people with music. And this is how you thank or repay them. Your trying to get gay mariages leagle and you have to stir up stuff… sure chances my opinon on all of you…sorry well it does
    and like rachael said HER JESSICA’S LAST NAME IS NOT OSMOND… I’m not one of them but hell I know that much….should get your story alll on the same page do to it sure looks funny with only half the story….Be Safe

• Lisa

March 1, 2010 at 1:32 am

Barbara, First of all, all of us lesbians talking about Jessica (no matter what her last name may be) has only to do with our pride in the fact that yet another lesbian or gay is out of the closet; it has nothing to do with wanting to drag anyone through the mud! So one or two gay idiots spread a rumor about her poor mother and you “change your mind” about all of “us”? Please! It’s very clear that you have always had your mind made up about our leagle beage marriage, but that’s ok. We gays will be marrying and kissing in public soon enough and I’ll be laughing at your dumb ass on my honeymoon! Secondly, you are an idiot! You make me change my mind about all you straight people!

4. Rachael

May 4, 2009 at 6:23 pm

JESSICA’S LAST NAME IS NOT OSMOND!!

• Gigi

July 25, 2010 at 5:04 pm

She peitioned the court to change her last name from Blosil (her adopted father’s name and Marie’s ex-husband) to Osmond.

5. celebrity news

May 3, 2009 at 7:38 pm

6. Shiloh

May 3, 2009 at 12:30 pm

Thi is old news people. But the real ne news is that Marie Osmond is having an affair with the co-author of her book, renowned Lesbian, Marcia Wilke. Take a look at the videos on you tube about Marie’s book signings and see how close the two are.

• jammer

February 28, 2010 at 3:12 am

get real…. i know the guy she is dating….. you guys are weird.

• Jayne Doherty

March 2, 2010 at 3:03 pm

If Marie were a true Christian, she wouldn’t cop out and say what other people say: “I support my daughter 100%”. The gay life is wrong. The Bible says so and the Bible is the inspired word of God. God loves gays….he loves all people; but, the gay lifestyle is wrong, wrong, wrong. Christians, or people who call themselves Christians need to stand up and speak the truth.

• Sei

March 2, 2010 at 3:19 pm

The Truth is that there were six commandments not ten. The Truth is that the “inspired word of God” was rewritten a dozen times for political gain. The Truth is that when King James ordered the Bible be rewritten, it was rewritten for his personal beliefs in order to try and bridge the gap between the Anglicans and Presbyterians.

If it is the Truth, then it need not be guarded by lies. Unfortunately, far too many people like yourself try to guard your faith with lies when the Truth conflicts with your faith.

7. Pingback: Topics about Lex-luther » Archive » Lez Post Photos: New Lesbian on the Block Jessica Osmond

8. Pingback: lezgetreal