Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits To Molesting Girl 40 Years Ago

Perhaps Linda Wall should join the Catholic Church. After all, they love to hide amoral child predators. She would fit right in. Wall has admitted that when she was a junior high teacher some forty years ago, she had an affair with a female student. Now she claims to be a ‘different person.’ That is right, of course, she just profiteers off of federal kidnappers helping them escape from the law because she wants to pretend that she is no longer a child predator.

Wall is seeking to be a conservative independent to the Virginia House of Delegates. Wall recently confirmed that she swore in testimony in a lawsuit to admitting to having “sexual relations with a minor” back when she was a physical education instructor in the early 1970′s. She now classifies it as a ‘youthful mistake’. Wall even told the AP that “I’ve never tried to hide that I was in homosexuality. If anybody Googles me, they would find that out there. Forty years ago I was a different person. I was a heavy pot smoker with … impaired judgment and made some bad choices. You do that out of college sometimes. Some people do, some people don’t.”

Well, this would explain why Wall believes that people can change sexual orientation. After all, none of the things she did were her fault. It also explains why she believes that lesbians and gays are child predators because she is a child predator. In other words, all lesbians and gays must be like her…constantly lusting after young teens.

Wall was never charged criminally, but resigned when the district superintendent confronted her about the affair. She then went on to try and make sure that everyone out there who is lesbian or gay is forced into the closet because she cannot confront her own demons but rather has hidden herself behind the Bible.

So far, she has declined to identify the school, its location in Prince George County saying that she does not want to risk identifying or traumatizing the girl- now woman- that she molested. There is no statute of limitations when it comes to this crime, but Prince George County Police Sergeant Michael Taber has indicated that in order for her to be prosecuted, the victim would have to come forward. He stated “If it’s a felony — especially on a sexual offense — there’s not going to be an expiration on that.”

Still, it is up to the local commonwealth attorney to determine if Wall will be prosecuted given that this amounts to a confession of guilt.

The Daily Press reported that:

The disclosure came two weeks before the election in which Wall, Democrat Connie Brennan and Republican Matt Fariss are vying for the vacant seat of Del. Watkins Abbitt, an independent from Appomattox who is retiring after 26 years in the House.

The AP obtained the opening portion of Wall’s deposition from former Republican candidate Paul Jost who sued Wall and his nemesis, state Sen. Tommy Norment, for defamation over claims made in a bitter 2003 GOP primary when Jost unsuccessfully challenged Norment.

The lawsuit, filed in 2003, lingered for six years before it Norment and Jost reached a settlement and the case was dismissed. Both sides agreed not to divulge terms of the settlement. Wall’s deposition was never included in a sheaf of legal filings eight inches thick in Richmond Circuit Court, but Jost said he felt compelled to make the devastating document public.

Jost, how moved to Florida several years ago, has stated that “I did it because it shows Linda Wall is not fit to hold public office. To me, this isn’t about her sexuality. People have different feelings about that. To me, this is about a criminal act and that’s why I felt that it needed to be disclosed.” He admits that this is not about settling scores.

Wall was heavily involved in the kidnapping of Isabella Miller, and often visited LezGetReal’s coverage of that case. This revelation now raises even more troubling questions regarding why Wall seemed to determined to make sure that Isabella and her mother Lisa Miller never again saw Janet Jenkins.

Typically, unrepentant and untreated (through therapy not prayer) child predators often relapse. This could also explain why Wall had such a keen interest in isolating 7 year old Isabella from any one outside a very small circle, including her mother, Janet Jenkins.

The Republic has posted this excerpt from Wall’s testimony:

Q: Have you ever been asked, formally or informally, to leave any other positions, that we haven’t discussed already?

A: Let’s see. Yeah, there was a teaching job, one time, in Prince George County. That they asked me if I would not come back.

Q: What was the specific job?

A: There was a parent that was — what was the job?

Q: Yes.

A: I was teaching.

Q: For whom?

A: PE. Um, Prince George Junior High, I think was the name of the school.

Q: And you were a PE teacher for Prince George?

A: Yeah.

Q: And roughly what time period was this?

A: Early ’70s. Sometime in the ’70s.

Q: Why were you asked to leave?

A: A parent was upset with me, and they just felt like I should move on.

Q: And why were they upset with you?

A: They asked whether there was some misbehavior with their daughter.

Q: What was the specific misbehavior alleged?

A: Uh, they alleged that I had an affair with their daughter.

Q: And how did you find out about this allegation?

A: They called me in.

Q: Who called you in?

A: The superintendent.

Q: The superintendent called you in?

A: Yeah.

Q: And what did the superintendent say?

A: He either wanted to try to go to court to prove it, or for me to leave. And at the time, my mother was ill, and there was emotional things going on in my life, and I didn’t want to deal with it, because I was — I wanted out of teaching anyway.

Q: So you resigned or were you fired?

A: (Indicating yes.) Resigned.

Q: Was the allegation true or not?

A: Uh, it was an allegation, and there was no effort made to try to prove it.

Q: Did you have an affair with the student or not?

A: Yes.

Q: And, please, define affair.

A: Lord have mercy. Is this about me or this lawsuit?

Q: I just want to know why you were fired …

A: I wasn’t fired.

Q: … or asked to resign from this job?

A: They thought I was having an affair with their daughter.

Q: Just to be clear, we’re talking about sexual relations with a minor?

A: Yes.

Q: Thank you.

Comments

comments

22 Responses to Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits To Molesting Girl 40 Years Ago

1. Laura

May 22, 2012 at 3:06 am

If this really did happen only 25 years ago, she would have been quite a bit older than she claims in her follow ups. Not a 21 year old neophyte teacher, but a 36 year old veteran! In either case she is a criminal, but now she is a LYING criminal, and her claim of youthful indiscretion doesn’t hold up.

2. chris

January 8, 2012 at 5:27 pm

this women is nothing more than a f—ing sexual predator. and that makes me sick. if she is elected god help us all.

3. motherteresa

October 30, 2011 at 10:13 am

This is the most bias peice of shit ive ever read

• Lez Get Real News Staff

October 30, 2011 at 10:16 am

yes… with a handle like that… we can be sure that you know a thing or fifty about shielding pedophiles

4. Kim Bebow

October 30, 2011 at 5:48 am

2:1 if she was pro-gay this story would have never been reported by the LGBT..

• Lez Get Real News Staff

October 30, 2011 at 7:10 am

She did what she did because she is manipulative and power hungry. Most people tend to forget that pedophilia is about power and nothing else, because power and control are central to the crime. In Wall’s mine, forcing a 12 year old to have same sex sex with her was the most powerful and controlling thing she could do to this child and it had nothing to do with being gay…. in fact I would think in Walls mind she feels it was the most Anti-gay thing she could have done… which is why she seem almost proud of having done it now.

The way this woman now is handling the issue shows that even today she is into nothing less than power and control, even trying to twist the facts to make her look like the victim. Her Unrepentant statements show she is someone who needs to be kept away from children and maybe even the rest of decent society.

It doesn’t take a degree in psychology to see Wall is still living in classic pedophile behavior.

October 30, 2011 at 11:30 am

Ms Bebow,

I do not care if the person doing the molesting is gay, straight, lesbian, trans, male, female, intersexed, black, white, brown, Catholic, Baptist, Buddhist, or Pastafarian here….I WILL report on them and I will NOT be kind about it. A child molester is a piece of scum, and if you do not like that I will go after them in the harshest of manners no matter what, they you should just leave my site and do not let the door hit you on the way out.

5. Bradley

October 29, 2011 at 7:13 pm

I know this article is a little more on the editorial side, but can we lessen the gap between queer culture and religion? Certainly those who use religion for oppressive purposes should be questioned and more educated, but I really disagree with the beginning statements about how Wall should join the Catholic Church. That is part of their history, but not everyone who reads the Bible hates homosexuals, and if the queer community wants to be respectfully left alone by religious people who poke into its affairs, why are we invoking a shameful part of the Catholic Church’s past? I believe the Pope has already made a formal statement about how the priests must answer to the victims’ families and God as well. The Bible is not an evil text and religion is not an evil practice until they are interpreted and perpetrated in oppressive and discriminatory ways by people. However, I think Wall needs to mature in her reading of the Bible and reconcile with her past instead of acting like she was a different person.

October 29, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Bradley,

I object to the fact that Wall is a child molester who hides behind the Bible. I object to the Roman Catholic hierarchy using the Bible to attack lesbians and gays as well as to hide their child molestation activities.

That does not mean that I object to the religious who either leave me and mine alone or who support us. LGR is one of the very few LGBTQA sites that supports The Rainbow Sash Movement, which is a pro-LGBTQ Catholic group.

6. Pingback: Anti-Gay Activist Admits to Molesting Minor; Blames Homosexuality & Marijuana | Gay Blog | Gay News

7. C.T.

October 29, 2011 at 8:46 am

People can change!

8. Pingback: Linda Wall: The anti-gay activist who molested an underage girl (The Week) | Breaking News Today

9. Misha

October 28, 2011 at 8:03 am

Just more proof that gays and lesbians are sexaul predators. Just like straight men. This women is sick but I just guess it is just politics as usually. You guys should just throw her under a bus and not claim her as a lesbian.

10. Pingback: Anti-LGBT Activist Linda Wall Admits To Molesting Girl 40 Years Ago – Lez Get Real | Local Voter News

11. Jacob Cecil

October 27, 2011 at 4:59 pm

Why no reporting on Matt Fariss I know this is important but so is the history of the other candidate.

Mr. Fariss has also been convicted of carrying a concealed weapon, given a 10 day suspended jail sentence, and was required to forfeit three small pistols to the court for destruction (Jan. 2002). In May, 2010, he was cited for unlawful possession of a wild turkey, convicted and fined $171. In 2006 he was cited on multiple occasions for safety belt violations for one of his children. Not to mention being found guilty for firing a weapon from a vehicle and multiple stops for speeding. He received a DUI Conviction in 1994 and A protective order from a women he was intimately involved with that wasn’t his wife. This protective order came after he ripped her door off the hinges and attempted to attack her. In her police report she spoke of a history of violence with Mr. Fariss and that she feared for her safety.

Mr. Fariss Civil record is just as long with him being engaged in more than a dozen civil lawsuits. He has been sued 6 successful times including twice from the Campbell County Board of Supervisors and a separate case filed in May of 2009 in which he and his partners were held responsible for the injury of an employee because of their disregard for employee safety. The employee was awarded a $500,000 judgment in June, 2011. He currently has a case pending in the Lynchburg Circut Court on a civil suit with the court date scheduled for 1/11/12.

His rap sheet is longer than any candidate I can recall in recent memory. With his blatant disregard for the rules and laws that govern our society how does he think that he should be given the authority to go to Richmond and Create them. It is imperative for the media to give us all the information necessary to decided for whom we are going to vote and I am hoping that you will help get out all the facts about our candidate so we can make a more informed decision.

(J&D Court Case: Case No. 2002-000124; Campbell County Court Records: 031GT9400575500; GC10004469-00; GC01008221-00; GT06014398-00; GT01008219-00; GC00008013-00; Mecklenburg County Records: GT06014398-00

October 27, 2011 at 5:01 pm

Jacob,

We are an LGBT-focused site. Wall’s candidacy is secondary to the fact that this is a woman who helped abduct a child whom she may have molested.

12. Trevor

October 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm

She is LYING! It was not 40 years ago it was more like about 25 years ago. The school was JEJ Moore Junior High School in Prince George. This pedophile was my PE teacher before she got fired for molesting young girls in the gym locker room. This was a Junior High…not a High School so these girls were only 12-15 years old.

The Superintendant of Schools at that time was Dr. James Rooks and the Principal of the school was Dr. R. Francis Moore. Not sure if Rooks is still alive but I know Dr. Moore is. There are still people around who know about this.

I guess this lying pervert figured that it was so long ago nobody would remember her. I am gay so I have no problem with homosexuality but a teacher messing with underaged kids in a gym lockerroom is just plain SICK!

13. deileend

October 27, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Pot and college made her do it! LOL….

14. thelonegunman

October 27, 2011 at 1:37 pm

… and because she’s now a born-again conservathuglican who’s been ‘cured of The Gay’ nothing will happen to her…

15. Sandy

October 27, 2011 at 1:01 pm

Linda Walls saying she had an “affair” with a 12-13 year old is NO different than a straight adult man saying he had an “affair” with a 12-13 year old. They WOULD throw his pedophile rear end in jail and she should get the same treatment. She’s a disgusting person.

16. Kim Tomasello

October 27, 2011 at 12:57 pm

This woman is sick- not because she had an affair with a minor, because she is still making excuses and denying she is and was gay. She is part of the anti-gay movement because she feels all gays are predators—please!!!!!!! She then blames it on drugs….come on. Stand up and be who you really are. Just what we need-just one more liar in office!!!!!

October 27, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Kim- not just because she had an affair with a minor….she is sick because of all of those things.