My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Not Canceled Despite Rumor

Somewhere out there, someone is going to be laughing their backsides off over today. I have not yet decided to forgive the people on one particular forum for their April Fool’s trick. So, it seems rather a bit odd that I have been seeing some traffic on an old post about My Little Ponies. Unfortunately, we have had to stop carrying them on the site, which kind of makes me sad. However, the issue at hand might be this particular “screen grab” that supposedly shows that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is coming to an end:

Let us just say that this is a hoax. There is no such article out there at the New York Times or anywhere else that I can find. In fact, season 3 is already in production, and has been since September 2011, so it is unlikely that they would cancel MLP:FIM right now.

In fact, there are so many things wrong with this picture I can tell you that this is a hoax. So, please, just know that MLP:FiM is still going on.

Comments

comments

6 Responses to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Not Canceled Despite Rumor

1. Selena

February 18, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Thank god because my sister and me would cry if it ended

2. Leo

August 9, 2012 at 12:48 am

I love how every time someone tries this crap it’s always “Hasbro cancelled it due to the unusual adult fanbase/cult following being weird.”

You morons, adults are worth several times more money than children. Hasbro would be retarded if they didn’t continue milking the adoration of millions of people with jobs and disposable income.

3. MLPismalife

July 3, 2012 at 5:51 am

omgomgomgomgomg
    i so thought mlp was canceled

4. squishy

June 19, 2012 at 3:27 am

I can see that this caused a stir, knowing how many fans of the series there are out there. I just dont think Hasbro will completely cancel it. Still, i have come across some not-so-child-appropriate websites that had very… disturbing mlp animations. Parents have valid worry. Brohoof to them

5. MotherofCelestia

April 10, 2012 at 4:20 am

Ohmagoshohmagoshohmagoshohmagosh i thought it was cancelled everything went better then accepted

/) *Brohoof

April 10, 2012 at 10:47 am

The nature of rumor is that people will believe anything. I wrote this in response to some rumors that were lingering.