My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 3 Teaser Hits The Net

September cannot come soon enough for all the bronies out there waiting for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 3 to drop. Well, for those of us who can’t wait, a bit of a teaser has come out for season 3, and it looks like Princess Cadence will be returning, along with a new group of ponies. Of course, there will be singing, though if this song is any indication, the songs won’t go overboard.

So, have fun and enjoy this little teaser.

Comments

comments

61 Responses to My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Season 3 Teaser Hits The Net

1. Matthew Rogers

October 21, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Great knees every pony season three is coming out November 10.

2. Matthew Rogers

October 15, 2012 at 8:11 am

Here’s another awesome video. http://youtu.be/rFV2riYeglA

3. Apple Jack

October 15, 2012 at 12:22 am

oh yeah, i am a 12 year old girl and i used to think my 17 year old cusin was really weird for watching my little pony until she sat me down and made me watch the show (she actually locked me in my room with her and i got bored so i watched) but i was watching the first episode and i can tell you i was hooked from the first 5 minutes even if people call me weird ad stupid for watching my little pony I DON’T CARE I’M A PEGASISTER ALL THE WAY iv’e seen every preview of sesaon 3 and im still lookin fr more vids to watch, CAN’T WAIT FOR SEASON 3 :D

4. Matthew Rogers

October 12, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Here’s an interesting video. http://youtu.be/D8hZnE3RJLM

5. emery knight

October 10, 2012 at 5:03 pm

why in the whole freaking world must a brony like me go through the TORTURE of waiting sooooo… freaking long! D: i need help man…

6. Fluttershy Is Best Pony

October 8, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Im a 13 year old Pegasister.OMG!!!! Totally physcked 4 new MLP season three But the thing is today is October 8 so WTF i wanna know what Twilight wasn’t ready for. I don’t know why but i LOVE Spike he’s my fav (besides fluttershy) I hope I hope I hope they have a season 3

7. Matthew Rogers

October 7, 2012 at 2:01 pm

I think it’s coming our on the 26 and I plan to livestream it. Goggles1 my channel name.

8. Kristina

October 7, 2012 at 1:14 pm

I am 11 and i love my little pony i even use the shirts at school and my brother loves it too he is 15.But when is my little pony coming out its already October 7?

9. Cody W

October 3, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Im 15 years old and I love MLP brohoof to all fans MLP ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. TermanianStar

October 1, 2012 at 3:28 pm

I’m so excited and happy to look forward to the new season. As a traditional 2D animator, this show really intorduced to me Flash and all the things that can be done with this program. the fluid movement, the characters, the songs… it just really ground breaking in my opinion to get such a wide and varried fan base that really drives the writers to continue making these episodes and lovely songs for us.

In fact I liked the music so much as a special surprise my friend sang “Love is in Bloom” for me at my wedding this past August. Truly something different an special.

24 years old and loving this show!! Keep on rockin’ EveryPony. <3

11. Matthew Rogers

September 26, 2012 at 11:49 pm

12. Matthew Rogers

September 26, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Here’s an awesome video y’all might like.

13. Matthew Rogers

September 26, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Here’s an awesome video y’all might like.

14. Matthew Rogers

September 26, 2012 at 11:42 pm

I believe that the failure success song is fake but I could be wrong.

15. Nightgazer Starlight

September 26, 2012 at 11:19 pm

I will be glad when season three gets here so I can finally have the answer to two very important questions.

1. “-What- wasn’t Twilight prepared for?”

2. “Save the crystal ponies from exactly -what-?”

Hope that you all are looking as forward to it as I am.

And remember, watching My Little Pony makes you twenty-percent cooler now!

September 26, 2012 at 11:35 pm

I’m excited too. I spent today watching- on my tiny iPod screen no less- the last half of Season 2 :)

And Twilight is my favorite pony, so I want to know what she wasn’t prepared for too.

16. Matthew Rogers

September 26, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Rainbow Dash awesome.

17. brittany

September 26, 2012 at 4:09 pm

coooooooooooooooooooooooooool

18. Danielle

September 26, 2012 at 8:40 am

September is drawing to a close… And still no ponies. I’m positively itching with anticipation. The third season can’t come soon enough.

I’m an eighteen year old girl prepping for college, and ponies still make my heart swell. No regrets. C:

September 26, 2012 at 9:54 am

WE have thirty days until they make their announcement of when it starts :(

19. Anna

September 24, 2012 at 12:30 am

23 years young and ponies make me happy! Word

20. Artsy fartsy

September 21, 2012 at 6:58 pm

I’m turning 19 soon, and a girl, and I can’t wait until the next season premieres! <3
    *rewinds to happy Fluttershy at the petting zoo 50 times*

21. Onichan

September 21, 2012 at 12:37 am

23 year old audio engineering student. Love the show. =) Psyched for Season 3.

22. PinkieRulesEquestria!

September 19, 2012 at 4:04 pm

I’m a 16 year old brony and i don’t care what anyone thinks of me, this show is awesome. Beautiful animations, the characters have awesome personality, and there are puns that even an older adult can enjoy. Bronies rock! MLP Rocks! And season 3 is gonna be siiiickk!!!

23. CHAD2430

September 19, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Im a 12 yr old close to being a teen on the 28th of Sep. hoping for the season to come out then or earlier mlp was 1st introduced to me from tv but became bored ive forgotten bout this show till the 30th interaction with my cousin all accross the state in arizona, he said to me mlp is awesome i ignored him till a few months later i watched the 1st ep and i just got hooked from there till today. Im a 12 yr old boy and im proud to be a brony

• Hayleyy

October 1, 2012 at 11:12 am

Hahah! My birthday was on the 28th, and I just turned 13 also xD

24. Appx

September 19, 2012 at 1:47 pm

I am 12… My friend is 13…..I can’t stand it any longer!!!! I need MLP season 3 soon!! And so does my friend. We will die soon, and the only cure is MLP season 3!
    ~MLP forever!~

25. Anthony

September 19, 2012 at 1:37 pm

Excuse me, I have to go change my pants.

26. Edwin

September 19, 2012 at 12:01 am

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! -RainbowDash- I CAN’T WAITTTT!!!!!! XDDDDD

16 years old watching mlp :P Bronies ftw!! XDDDDD

27. Hasina

September 18, 2012 at 10:36 am

I’m 18 years old and I love watching MLP with my 56 year old dad and 21 year old cousin /)

• booo

September 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm

BROOONIIIIIEEEESSSS ROOOOCKK

28. Dan

September 17, 2012 at 11:51 pm

season1 2 came out round august10 to september17 ill be pissed if Season3 overshots that date

29. Willhelm C.

September 15, 2012 at 2:23 pm

23 years old and a proud United States Marine. I always get crap for the guys but hey, it ain’t stopping me. I love this show and can’t wait until season 3 comes out.

• SilverSugar

September 22, 2012 at 4:21 am

You’re a Marine; you don’t take crap from anypony!

Keep up the good work out there.

30. Steve Larson

September 15, 2012 at 11:03 am

40 years old and was at my friend’s house when I started watching MLP with my friend’s 5 year old daughter……..and was hooked. (hoofed?) Couldn’t………look………away. Ponies……too……awesome.

Yeah.

I’m 40.

I’m a Brony.

Does this make me 20% cooler?

• PrincessCadenzaBananaHammock

September 20, 2012 at 11:34 am

No it doesn’t. I mean it’s fine if you’re watching it with the kid but by yourself? That’s a little creepy….

• David

September 22, 2012 at 7:38 pm

Don’t listen to her Steve. Some people are just too close minded, which is kind of sad. I think it’s awesome you’re that age and like the show. It’s your business what you like and no one call tell you otherwise. I think princesscadenza doesn’t get the main thing behind being a brony/ liking MLP, which is like I said, do what you want to do even if people ridicule you or look down on you for it. I’d expect that comment from a hater. But from an actual fan? That really is sad. There’s a brony called Dusty that’s about your age. I don’t remember his youtube account but you can see him in the “bronies react to teens react to my little pony” video. And yes, being 40 and liking MLP does make you 20% cooler :)

• Nightgazer Starlight

September 22, 2012 at 9:36 pm

You bet it does dude, me too!^_^

31. Greg Rawlings

September 14, 2012 at 12:04 am

I am 15and proud to be a bronie can’t wight for 3rd season

32. Rarity

September 12, 2012 at 6:39 pm

Thats what you think ;) I got a major test coming already and I need to study but look where I am :D

33. Brittttany

September 12, 2012 at 11:28 am

20 years old, and i love mlp!
    sooo ready for season 3 :D

woooo bronies!! <3

34. Jenn

September 11, 2012 at 10:39 pm

23 years old and I’ve been on Team MLP since the 80s – even based my college senior thesis project on them – still trying to understand where the brony fascination came from, but the more the merrier!! It’s about time they released season 3! Super excited for the show AND the new toys that’ll be coming out! I can only imagine at this point and can hardly contain the excitement!!!!

35. Dustin Park

September 10, 2012 at 8:19 pm

I am 13 and I am proud to be a Brony

• Tyler

September 11, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I am a 13 year old Brony too!

BROHOOF! /)

• PBJ

September 12, 2012 at 6:28 pm

I’m 11.

But that doesn’t mean I’m not up for a brohoof.

• Ryan

September 13, 2012 at 12:30 am

15 years and bronying on! /)*3*(\

• Rainbow Dash

September 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Yaaayy for all the 13 old bronies!!! or pegasisters…lol XD you too, 11 year old :p

36. Edwin Beller

September 10, 2012 at 3:20 am

Oh man i hope the new episode will come at 15. September so i can watch it at my birthday(16.) in Germany :3

37. lynzi herman

September 9, 2012 at 2:03 pm

im a 21 year old girl who loves the hell out of this show. i go to school full time and have two part time research internships that are intensive. after a long day of crunching data and observations its really nice to come home and look at pretty ponies.

38. Ohmeko Ocampo

September 9, 2012 at 11:17 am

Why can’t season 3 come any sooner, it better not open during my exams in college. I’m in engineering after all, exams are tough. I can’t watch my little pony and do math and physics at the same time. Okay, maybe I will… haha

39. Stephen Arnquist

September 3, 2012 at 11:43 am

27 year old male. My friends recently introduced me to MLP, and I went through season 1 & 2 in about a week. I’m so glad I finally found out what all the fuss is about! I can’t wait for season 3!

40. Nightgazer Starlight

September 1, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I’m a 40 year old man, and I LOVE this show!^_^

41. Tyler Durden

August 30, 2012 at 3:58 am

Do we have a start date yet? I’m getting tired of waiting for my fix.

42. charles: trixie fan, XD

August 28, 2012 at 8:44 pm

im a 24 year old man, soon to be a year older, and i dun care who says what. Im a bronie and proud of it!!! xD

43. Angel m cashman

August 26, 2012 at 7:34 pm

When is season three coming out exactly what date?:( the hub doesn’t give any hints or anything

44. Rainbow Dashy

August 25, 2012 at 10:21 pm

I am 19 years old and a girl and I’m proud to love this show :)

45. Matthew Rogers

August 24, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Who can’t wait for season three.

46. Alex Jennings

August 24, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Brony and proud! I’m going to die just waiting on season three…

47. Matthew Rogers

August 22, 2012 at 11:57 pm

I’m 18 years old and I’m proud to be a brony.