OMM Upset Over Skittles ‘Kiss The Walrus, Be The Walrus’ Ad

OMG! Like Skittles has this horrific commercial that encourages bestiality and it is so new that we haven’t seen it before and only got to know that it was out there, like, this morning so that we can now act all outraged about it! I mean, it is totally inappropriate for children to see a woman kissing a walrus!

You know–hey wait, what is this disgusting cartoon about a rabbit wearing women’s clothing and is he kissing that man! OMG! It’s like, totally encouraging gay transvestite bestiality!

Alright…we’ve been waiting for this one. Apparently One Million Moms has finally gotten around to noticing the Skittles’ commercial where a woman is making out with a walrus. Of course, given my feelings about men, it seems like an upgrade, but that is besides the point.

What took you guys so eff’n’ long to catch this commercial? Did you, um, even get that it’s been out there for over a month?

One Million Moms wrote:

We are not sure of Skittles’ thought process behind their new ad, but if they are attempting to offend customers, they have succeeded. Skittles’ newest “Walrus” commercial includes a teen girl making out with a walrus. The two are on a coach in an apartment kissing on the mouth when her shocked roommate walks in on them. Parents find this type of advertising inappropriate and unnecessary. Does Skittles’ have our children’s best interest in mind? Skittles candies are for all ages, but their target market is children.

Skittles Marketing Team may have thought this was humorous, but not only is it disgusting, it is taking lightly the act of bestiality. Let Skittles know their new ad is irresponsible.

Their ‘new’ ad has been out for ages. I’ve known about it for at least a month now. What is more, if children cannot be corrupted by seeing Bugs Bunny kissing Elmer Fudd, I doubt that they’ll be corrupted by a Skittles commercial…well, except to eat a lot of gut destroying candy.

Why doesn’t OMM do something constructive like, I don’t know, go feed the poor or something.

Oh wait. That doesn’t pay, does it? It doesn’t allow them to con people out of their money either.

Comments

comments

7 Responses to OMM Upset Over Skittles ‘Kiss The Walrus, Be The Walrus’ Ad

1. Mary

August 28, 2012 at 12:48 am

I think that the ad is very bad… What the heck does a walrus have to do with vthe candy

2. JenLa

August 27, 2012 at 4:54 pm

Vomit inducing, disgusitng on every level. A dirty, filthy, zoo animal with smelly urine and feces in the cage images overwhelm my senses when I shockingly watched this in horror. Unimaginable, to stage a teen innocent girl mouth open kissing this beast with sexual moans, and associate attempt selling a food “candy” product is beyond sickening, aimed at our little kids. I want to throw-up. Any sane parent will forever unfortuantely remember this nauseating visual and always pass over skittles for a family friendly, respectful candy product for our kids. Wrigleys must have drugged out imbecile zombies as employees intentionally offending every adult to even think this garbage would sell a food product. I want to barf….

3. Jack

August 27, 2012 at 10:19 am

By the way, the Walrus is NOT real. It was an animatronic Walrus. Obviously, OMM didn’t do their research before they attacked.

4. Philip

August 26, 2012 at 5:57 pm

Oh my gosh, are you serious? Comparing Bugs Bunny (which hasnt been on tv since the 90s)…to this Skittles commercial which is showing a real woman and a real walrus… And then you say its an upgrade from a real man???? You are as disgusting and sick in the head as the Skittles commercial. Im glad I dont know who you are. You make me want to puke. Get a life!!!

August 26, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Oh dear lord…I was being incredibly silly writing that! Sheesh.

• adamas

August 27, 2012 at 12:28 am

And obviously you don’t watch Cartoon Network. :P

5. Pattysboi

August 24, 2012 at 5:12 pm

I’d love to see what omm thinks of “The Big Bang Theory” or “American Dad”.